Check here to see if your event has been cancelled or rescheduled >>
We will contact you by email as soon as possible if the event for which you purchased ticket has been rescheduled. We will send you all necessary information. You don't need to contact us individually.
Please note that refund policies may vary depending on the event organiser. Therefore we ask you to read carefully the instructions sent via email.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
If the new date is not yet known, please keep your purchased ticket for the time being. Tickets will be valid for the new date.
If you can’t attend the new date and you have received the instructions via email, the ticket price will be refunded to the ticket buyer by the event organizer or Ticketmaster (without order fee, handling fee or delivery costs)
- Please fill in the form from below for the refund.
- If the tickets have been paid through online banking, Ticketmaster Finland invoice, Ticketmaster Gift Card or purchased from our ticket shop you must provide the Bank account number on the form for a refund.
- If you have purchased ticket from our website using a credit card, the ticket price will be refunded to the credit card you used at the time of purchase.
- If you have purchased ticket from our website using your PayPal account, the ticket price will be refunded to your PayPal account.
- f you have purchased ticket from our website using Klarna invoice, the ticket price will be refunded to your Klarna invoice. If you have any questions about your Klarna invoice, you can contact Klarna 09-425 997 71 (Mon-Fri 8-18) or email@example.com
NOTE: Due to several cancellations, our refund processing has been congested. As a result, refunds can take up to 90 days to process.
- The refund always applies to the entire order and to all tickets in the order.
- If event in rescheduled, only the ticket price will be refunded, according to our Terms & Conditions. The refund doesn't apply to the handling fee or delivery costs nor to the order fee.
- The ticket price is always refunded to the original buyer of the ticket.