Check here to see if your event has been cancelled or rescheduled >>
We will contact you by email as soon as possible if the event for which you purchased ticket has been cancelled. We will send you all necessary information. You don't need to contact us individually.
If you don't have an email address in your customer information, we ask you to keep track of the cancelled events on our website.
Please note that refund policies may vary depending on the event organiser. Therefore we ask you to read carefully the instructions sent via email.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
If the event is cancelled and you have received the below the instructions via email, the ticket price will be refunded to the ticket buyer by the event organizer or Ticketmaster (without order fee, handling fee or delivery costs)
If you bought ticket from our website using credit card, PayPal, Apple Pay or Klarna invoice you don't need to do anything.
- If you have purchased ticket from our website using a credit card, the ticket price will be automatically refunded to the credit card you used at the time of purchase.
- If you have purchased ticket from our website using your PayPal account, the ticket price will be automatically refunded to your PayPal account.
- If you have purchased ticket from our website using Klarna invoice, the ticket price will be automatically refunded to your Klarna invoice. If you have any questions about your Klarna invoice, you can contact Klarna 09-425 997 71 (Mon-Fri 8-18) or firstname.lastname@example.org
Other payment methods:
- If the tickets have been paid through online banking, Ticketmaster Finland invoice, Ticketmaster Gift Card or purchased from our ticket shop, please fill in the form from below for the refund. You must provide the Bank account number on the form for a refund.
NOTE: Due to several cancellations, our refund processing has been congested. As a result, refunds can take up to 90 days to process.
- The refund always applies to the entire order and to all tickets in the order.
- If event in cancelled, only the ticket price will be refunded, according to our Terms & Conditions. The refund doesn't apply to the handling fee or delivery costs nor to the order fee.
- The ticket price is always refunded to the original buyer of the ticket.