Need help with an existing order in your Ticketmaster account?
If you have tickets with us, you can contact us directly from your order.
Simply click the button below, select the event you want to talk to us about, scroll down and
hit the ’Need help with this order?’ button.
By using this contact method, you will get the fastest and most efficient help as we can
directly see all the information about your event, booking and sometimes can help you
directly with an automated response.
Do you need help but cannot find your order, or do you have no order with us?
If you do not find your order or if you have a question for us that does not relate to an
existing order, you can contact us via our contact-form by clicking the button below.
Please note that this contact form only applies to questions about the following topics:
- Cannot find my booking
- Questions about a specific ticket release / presale
- Accessibility or wheelchair spaces
- Bank details
- Ticketmaster Gift Card
- Login problems / questions
- Bookings purchased via ticket agents
- Second-hand tickets
- Questions before buying tickets: for example, what age applies to a child ticket at
- Season pass
- Complaints that do not apply to a specific booking
You can also contact us via social media:
Our customer service open hours:
By phone: 0600 10 800 (Monday-Saturday 9:00am-9:00pm and Sunday 10:00am-6:00pm)
Wheelchair Accessibility: 03 053 0003 (Monday-Friday 9:00am-2:00pm)